Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Psalm 9

I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God.  (vs 1-2 message)
Reading and thinking on this Psalm got me very excited, I felt a spirit of expectancy and triumph fill me as I read and re-read these words.
To praise my God with my whole being with out hindrance or fear of side way glances from those standing beside me. To give myself fully to the Spirit in worship what a joyful thing that would be!
This chapter is just bursting with reasons to praise Him. For past deliverance of trails, to honor our Just God who sits now on His Throne of Righteousness and sees all. Praise for our Lord who is our sanctuary our safe place to seek shelter during the storms of life.
That we never forget the God we serve and join the ranks of the fallen in this world who are on a path to destruction in the final judgment and separation from Christ. We would hold fast to the One God who's name we know and have our trust in and lift our voices in praise to, as we are reminded in the chapter that God will never forget His people (vs 18)
I do believe that some of our best "praising" is demonstrated when we are ministering to, and sharing our stories with those that have not yet come to know our AMAZING God. 
Blessings,
Michelle Sawatzky 

1 comments:

Andrea on March 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

Love your joy-filled spirit Michelle!

 
Hands on Seeds Blog Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template